Sunday, June 14, 2009

My First Entry & New Client!

This is kind of embarassing to admit, but I have had this blog set up for about a year and this is my first post! I hope I am doing this right. :)

Over the weekend I had fun creating buttons for a soon-to-be official charity called Hope-Heals. It is run by two extraordinary women, Karla and Amy. I am a huge fan of what they do and doing buttons for them was a great pleasure for me. If you would like more info check them out at http://www.hope-heals.org This is the button we created out of a design submitted by Amy.
I have also completed the new and improved pricing structure. More info on that to come!


3 comments:

The Hurricane said...

wHoOOOOoo hOOooOO! Good for you woman! Looking great! Have a good one,
Mariaaaaaaa

KARLA and AMY said...

We love 'em! Thanks again, Lubabat - we'll be wearing them for the first time this afternoon at our Project Grab-a-Bag event!

Keep up the great work...
Karla

www.hope-heals.org

Operation Smiley Face said...

Great Karla! Looking forward to hearing how Project Grab-A-Bag #3 went. :)